Concrete Place and Finishers - Auckland
We at Conslab know commercial concrete flooring from start to finish. What we don’t know about concrete isn’t worth knowing. We are clear leaders in our industry with more than 15 years of award-winning experience. People look to us for expert advice. We are innovative and are continuously looking to improve our methodologies and performance. We are proud to develop strong and enduring relationships with our customers through delivering on our promises. Our clients trust us.
Because of this we are experiencing high growth and need experienced people to join us. We are looking for both foremen and labourers that want to be foremen in the future.
To be the successful candidate you will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with concrete, preferably within the area of concrete floor repairs and maintenance. However, we are prepared to train the right person if you have experience in a similar field.
- Have a great work ethic and take pride in delivering high quality work.
- You will be able to work by yourself or in a team.
- Have a minimum of a restricted New Zealand driver licence.
As we are passionate about keeping our people safe health and safety will be important to you. Therefore, you must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
In return we offer:
- Great working conditions including modern equipment
- Competitive remuneration
- Recognition for a job well done
- The potential to grow and develop within our business and parent company
- The opportunity to take sole charge and be responsible for this area
We are a motivated and forward thinking company that believes in investing in quality staff.
Applicants must be resident in and legally able to work in New Zealand.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of our team, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, as we will be reviewing applications as we receive them.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.